Saturday, January 28, 2012

365 Photo Project

One of my new years resolutions was to try out this 365 photo project. For those of you who have been living under a rock, the 365 project is a vow to take a photo a day for 365 days that way every day over the past year has been documented. This would be hard to do if I was commited to wipping out my DSLR every day, but I am a mother of a one year old so the Iphone is my camera of choice. Guess what though, I have taken some pretty awesome pics with my phone so it works out nicely. Follow my tumblr blog if you care enough to see a picture from every day of my life :) If not, Ill post a few of the good ones on here to maybe inspire some folks to get to snappin because the saying goes "The best camera you have is the one thats in your pocket" and i guess thats pretty true :)

xoxo

My picture of the day (which I LOVE)
Me and J, we just woke up from our nap and he was feeling extra cuddly :)


Today Jonah and I had a semi lazy day. Its Saturday, and daddy is home. We went to Wally World (never a great experience, but hey, its cheap and we got most of our groceries for the week there for way less then we spend at the grocery store). Then J and I went out for Indian food with my mom and dad at this wonderful spot called Mr. Currys. They have this glorious thing they do on Saturdays, all you can eat buffet of endless amounts of delicious indian cuisine. OMG...thought my stomach was going to explode, buh bye diet! (well for today). Then we came home and took a nice long nap. Right now its 11:00pm and J is JUST going to bed.....next time I will have to limit our napping, its just so hard when you are sleeping to the majestic tunes of a nap time playlist :) Life is good :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...