Thursday, March 8, 2012

DIY Hair Accessories

Hey guys! So I really need and wanted to do a fun DIY post, and i got caught up in crafting this weekend, so sorry I am a little late.

I am trying really hard to grow out my hair, and I am in the in-between stage right now. You know, the stage where its too long to just leave alone, but not long enough to do anything super cute (like the fun updos I see all over pinterest). I was thinking and browsing the web, and I found a great way to dress up your do, and the best part is, its easy and can be done just using old clothes around the house.

Here are a few I made over the weekend:




Cute huh! They also can be pinned to a plain tank top, cardigan or purse to add some color. Below are some amazing blogs with tutorials on how to make these cute little flowers :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...